Thursday, October 13, 2011

Starbucks!! A Getaway friend :)

Am here to share my experience at a Starbucks near my home.

I have never been an ardent fan of Starbucks all these days. But it was a real comforting friend when I needed a change. It was a lazy Saturday and I was bored of being at home, so I walked with my curriculum book for a walk and a goal to finish my reading assignment. As you must have seen a glimpse of my neighborhood, it is an example of nature's serene beauty . I love to walk along the canal anytime of the day. I was tempted to enter Starbucks as I passed by though I don't drink a lot of coffee. Retro music playing at the backdrop and people forming a line every ten minutes, kept the service people busy. I found a spot for myself at the near corner of the room, cozy, comfortable, far away from hindrances. It was refreshing to watch strangers, placing their order, finding their new flavors. An elderly couple spending beautiful time together was a delight to watch. The best thing you can ask for is peace, which i could find amid-st the crowded atmosphere. And nobody will ask you to leave just as you finish your coffee. Reading a paragraph, sipping on my coffee, watching new people gave me a refreshment.

This is my suggestion for those who feel cluttered by everyday monotony, take a break, spend time alone with nature and novelty. You will be able to clear up your mind, start up fresh with a jump start.

No comments:

Google Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails