Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Magic wand - Technology

Technlogy has been in its pinnacle in this century with millions of inventions and upgrades. This gives a hand in bringing the enormous world closer. Especially for the relations separated by distance, technology is an "akshyapatra"(because technology keeps growing and never empties). 


I am one of the yearning individual for my loved ones overseas. For my parents issues coming up with the system and the so called system engineers grab the money in the name of service taking advantage of their ignorance. But with the help of remote control software, i was able to fix many issues with regard to installation, system security, etc,.

Thanks a zillion and hats off to the technology,my parents felt my real presence when i resolved the problem by myself. I was so elated to hear those words fro them.
Way to go "Technology" !!!

No comments:

Google Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails